Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Airwolf Lair

 Wow! This was fun. Difficult but fun. I'm a huge Airwolf Fan and always loved those scenes when The Lady was flying through those beautiful canyons and butts. So the whole purpose of this project was mainly to play and familiarize myself with the Terrain Tools.

I was able to find this lovely 3D model of Airwolf on https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/

I'm not yet done with this project because I still believe I can create it in such a way as to look more realistic. It is by far my favorite project. So much potential. My dream for this one is to recreate one of those iconic fight scenes with a torpedo on Airwolf's tail and some flying flares and all. Maybe even an explosion too. That would be awesome.

But only time will tell.

Enjoy this trip down memory lane.





Oh come on. Admit it. I got you hooked. Here's a video just to bring back those 80's memories.
Please note that I chose this specific video not for the music but for the beautiful flight scenes which was where my inspiration for this project came from.


So now that you enjoyed that little short trip down memory lane, here is my little world that I am trying to create. It is still a work in progress.





















I'll come back to this one and post more at a later time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Glass House Project (architect - Philip Johnson)

 This is my interpretation of The Glass House by architect Philip Johnson. There are several structures on the property and I have so far co...