Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Lutthrop Usonian

 Saw a model of this one on 3D Warehouse and decided to make my own version using the same floor plan. I also started playing around with the terrain tools to make the surrounding area a bit more life-like.

I especially liked the sense of privacy that the front of the house gives and once you enter you meet the openness of the "backyard" with a view of a lake. 

This would definitely be my dream house.



Above is the model and the floor plan that I saw on 3D Warehouse.


Below is my version with some added little surprises. (Lookout for something from the movie The 5th Element)














































No comments:

Post a Comment

My Glass House Project (architect - Philip Johnson)

 This is my interpretation of The Glass House by architect Philip Johnson. There are several structures on the property and I have so far co...