Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Stringfellow Hawke's Lake Cabin

This is another favorite, the cabin was built piece by piece. It took me a couple of weeks to get it just right. I could not use the normal method of creating a room by adding a wall as it would just not look rustic enough even when I applied a log texture to it. Same with the roof. I had to build it manually, log by log. The rest just fell into place once I got the cabin sorted. Even got Archangel and his assistant in their white outfits, the dog Tet on the porch and the eagle flying over the lake.







































No comments:

Post a Comment

My Glass House Project (architect - Philip Johnson)

 This is my interpretation of The Glass House by architect Philip Johnson. There are several structures on the property and I have so far co...